NWPC-WA is participating in the Womxn's March on Seattle 2020: The Next Revolutionaries! The 2020 Women’s March marks three years of resistance and three years of building power together.
No matter what issue we are fighting for, no matter how we fight for justice, women are always stronger when we fight united. The Women’s March has knitted together a powerful movement of people who share a common belief that freedom is for everyone, without exception. In 2020 #WomenRise, and from our doorsteps to the White House, we’re going all in to fight for our future.
NWPC-WA Members are invited to rally together at 12:45 p.m. at the Beacon Hill Playground.
The March ends at City Hall Park in Pioneer Square. Upon the conclusion of the March, the NWPC-WA team will meet for food and drinks at Merchant's Cafe and Saloon located at
Tips for making the most of the 2020 March:
- Bring a friend, your parent, your child, or another family member!
- Wear clothing that says something about womxn's rights like your NWPC-WA "Run Like a Girl" T-Shirt!
- Make and bring an awesome rally sign!
- Take Transit or ride-sharing service to Beacon Hill Park!
- Dress for the weather - rain or shine, we still march but watch the weather and make sure to dress appropriately!
- Be comfortable. The walk is only a short distance and all downhill, but comfort is key so only take what you need for a comfortable walk!
- Coming from out of Seattle and need to drive? Park at the Seattle Center and take the bus or a ride sharing vehicle. Or, coordinate with someone driving from another location so one of you can easily get back to your vehicle.
1902 13th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98144
Google map and directions