Meet other NWPC-WA members and elected women from across the state. Join us for our next event or training!
Take a seat and join NWPC-WA for an intensive 2020 virtual training series on running for public office. Whether you want to run this year or in five years, we'll help you get there. We’ll gather Saturday mornings with skilled experts to train on campaigning, messaging, fundraising, and much more.
By standing together and ensuring womxn candidates, campaign managers and volunteers have the resources and information needed, we will all prevail. This is about the future of our health, of our communities, and of a womxn-powered Washington.
Registration provides you with up to 10 live and recorded trainings, all accessible online.
Saturday mornings | 8 – 9:30 a.m.
NWPC-WA Member: $40
Are you Ready to Run?
The Current Lineup:
- "Are you Ready to Run?" - Delivered as a recorded session before the trainings start on May 2 to introduce the Caucus and running for office with Emily Wicks, President, NWPC-WA
- May 2 - Campaign Nuts and Bolts, Christina Pedersen, Candidate Training & Events Chair, NWPC-WA & Breann Pugnetti, Associate, CN4 Partners
- May 9 - Delivering Your Message, Lorraine Howell, Speech Coach
- May 16 - Field, Part I, Nichole Webber, Executive Project Coordinator at City of Everett, WA and Former Campaign Manager for Everett Mayor Cassie Franklin
- May 23 - Fundraising, Katherine Bobman, Political Fundraising Consultant
- May 30 - Field, Part II, Olgy Diaz, Government Affairs Director at Forterra & Osta Davis, Political Director, House Democratic Campaign Committee
- June 6 - Design and Direct Mail, Emma Tupper, Partner, Moxie Media & Maria Oyama Leininger, Senior Accounts Principal, Moxie Media
- June 13 - Campaign Social Media, Breann Pugnetti, Associate, CN4 Partners
- June 20 - Endorsements, Christina Pedersen, Candidate Training & Events Chair, NWPC-WA & Bonnie Gail, Events Chair, NWPC-WA
- June 27 - Panel Discussion with Elected Womxn
Additional trainings forthcoming. All training recordings and other resources will be provided to registrants.
The choices we make now will help us weather our current situation and also set a better course for the future of our local communities. Register today!